This folder contains information generally applicable to the administration and day-to-day operations of Riding Associations. Riding Associations, and all branches of the Liberal Party, are governed by the Constitution of the Liberal Party and a set of by-laws. To view these documents, visit liberal.ca/documents.
For assistance, please contact the Riding and Party Services Team at email@example.com.
- Electoral District Association (EDA) Chair HandbookLast Modified: June 27, 2018Published: June 27, 2018
- Registrant Subsidies for Conventions – information for EDAsLast Modified: February 13, 2018Published: February 13, 2018
- 2018 Year End Confirmation FormLast Modified: December 20, 2017Published: December 20, 2017
- Registry Update InstructionsLast Modified: February 7, 2017Published: February 7, 2017
- Intention to Stand for a position on an EDA Board of DirectorsLast Modified: January 12, 2017Published: January 12, 2017
- Executive Board Update FormLast Modified: September 7, 2016Published: September 7, 2016